You will learn how to recognize and correct problems before they even occur.
It is essential for all of us to improve our diving skills and in doing so we will have increased our own enjoyment and safety and then we will feel more competent and comfortable in the water. The Rescue Diver Course is conducted over a 3 day period including, Knowledge Development, Step by Step Confined and Open Water Dive Training, followed by a series of Dive Scenarios.
Each Section of the PADI Rescue Diver Course is Aligned under four main headings:
- The Psychology of Rescue
- Being prepared for a Diver Emergency
- Accident Management
- Responding to Diver Emergencies
Rescue Training Sessions:
- Tired Diver Tow
- Panicked Diver
- Response from Shore, Boat or Dock
- Distressed Diver Underwater
- Missing Diver
- Surfacing the Unresponsive Diver
- Unresponsive Diver at the Surface
- Exiting the Unresponsive Diver
- First Aid for Pressure-related Injuries and Oxygen Administration
- Response from Shore/Boat Unresponsive Diver
Open Water Scenarios One and Two incorporating:
- Unresponsive Diver Underwater
- Unresponsive Diver on the Surface, Exiting the Unresponsive Diver and First Aid.
Cost: 9,000 Baht Includes PADI materials and equipment use during the course
You may wish to further your knowledge and skills on providing Oxygen - The PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course may be integrated into the Rescue Diver Course and duration is 1/2 day.
Cost : Combined Rescue and Emergency O2 Provider Course is 12,000 Baht