Are you ready to change your life? Embark on a journey to explore a whole new world untouched by the frantic pace of everyday life. Scuba diving provides a thrill and adventure unmatched by anything else. Start or continue your adventure today by completing the PADI Open Water or Advanced Open Water course online.
Why Choose E-Learning?
- Minimized class time and maximum in-water time
- Accessibility anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
- Immediate feedback and gratification through electronic content delivery
- Compliment learning with virtual modeling simulations and video clips
- Learn at your own pace, in your own home or wherever you choose
Get Started in 3 Simple Steps
- Logo onto www.padi.com/elearning
- Choose your course and sign in
- Begin your online adventure!
How PADI eLearning works
Once you enroll, by simply choosing and purchasing the PADI E-learning option links below, the PADI E-learning system will present you with interactive presentations that include videos, audio, graphics and reading. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress, review and correct anything you might happen to miss. This lets you move through the program efficiently and at your own pace.
Elearning Courses Offered at Sunshine Dive Resort
PADI Open Water Diver Course $184 AUD
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course $171 AUD
PADI Rescue Diver Course $180 AUD (includes PIC certification)
Cost to complete water portion of the course: 8,075 baht
PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Course $259 AUD (includes PIC certification)
Cost to complete water portion of the course: 5,950 baht
PADI Digital Underwater Photography $180 AUD (includes PIC certification)
Cost to complete water portion of the course: 4,675 baht
Additional 2000 baht for the camera rental = Total cost 6,675 baht
PADI Divemaster Course $ $247 AUD
PADI Professional Levels:
Dive Theory Online: $134.75 AUD
IDC Online: $388.50 AUD